Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

looking for opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is so off topic for this type of forum but i'm looking for some more votes for which comforter i should buy before tomorrow....

if ya could just leave your answers in my blog (as a comment)

http://www.heathersblog.com/2007/make-your-choice

Dear me, such a dilemma. I would have to see the colors of the room, the trim, look at the colors of the spread in natural light as well as artificial light. If you intend to create a mood, then by all means we will need to see it in candlelight with champagne.

What size bed are we talking? If it's king of cal king, it will be the most prodominant color in the room. Are we getting matching curtains also? What about the carpet? Floors? Hardwood?

If its the sleigh bed as shown, does it or does it not have a footboard? Is it mahogany, cherry, or walnut finish? If it is a darker color, then a lighter contrasting cover may work, like no. 2. But #3 may be a good subtle transition from the stark dark of the wood bedframe and headboard to the eggshell pastel walls. Are we repainting the walls?

Those that say number 1 are taking the easy way it. It is the first thing they see. But there is so much more to making a decision like this, people just don't understand these things. Number 1 may be too harsh and too stark of a contrast. Does it have to be tomorrow?

I'll have to get my wife on this. She loves this stuff.

hbalagh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ohh trust me i have candles all over the room... but only white walls (live in an apartment don't want to deal w/ management) it's only a queen a king or cal king wont' fit as much as i would love them... carpet flooring... its the same exact sleighbed as shown color and all...

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
nu 2!

p.s. but its doesn't matter really, the only one bedroom, i have a good memories of....., was a waterbed with a huge mess around........

i rememba - u cant escape, you have to - roll over......

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Then go with number 2. Less drastic of a transition from the dark wood to the white walls. You need something in between. Unless number 3 has some lighter nuiances in it. Hard to tell. Is that Paisley? Ouch. If so, stay away from number 3. Paisley can become dated as the fashion world goes.

Sometimes plain and simple is best as it never goes out of style. Patterns are too subjective and tend to get old.

Mrs. Circa1850

There you have it folks...I told you she loves this stuff. She can't understand a damn thing about domains. It might be better that way. But now she loves them because they are "fashionable questions" on a domain forum.

Yikes!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there is no #3 lol only 1 and 2

didnt' realize that Mr. Circa1850 said #3 in his post lol
Whoa...there are three showing. Thought you wanted input on all three. Now the wife has gone to bed. Go ahead, blame me. I asked her which of the three would be best based on the images and information you gave. :eek:

It's always my fault! :veryangry:

Somebody bail me out of this mess.

Where the hell is the domain forum.

How did I end up in this decorating thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom