Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website looking for PR domains in Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocobongo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Non adult domains in Spanish with PR, budget $1 to $100 per domain, the cheaper the better, total budget low XXXX. Sports and journalism/news preferred, although anything non-adult in Spanish is OK. South American IDN names accepted, Argentina ones preferred, otherwise only .com .net .org. If they have traffic, please include it.

please contact me on PM, will get back only if interested, don't take it personal but I'm extremely short of time. Anyway, if you don't get an answer, I see your domain as too expensive for the PR / traffic / whatever, otherwise be sure I'll take it, I already bought more than 200 domains like this the last 3-4 months, so give me a good price and your domain is sold! :eek:k:

Almost forgot! Godaddy and local IDN registrars have priority over other registrars, although it's not a required condition, just preferred :)

Additionally, if you have a PR4+ site in Spanish and you're looking to sell hard links, pls lmk as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom