Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for Pronouncable LLLL's. And fitness niche & brandable fitness domain

mdTaylor

Domain Broker
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please read before PM'ing

I am looking for the 4 types of domains below.

My budget is up to 15K (total)

• Looking for LLLL .coms (they must be Pronouncable!

• Also looking for LLLL .coms (that could be fitness related, or fitness acronyms

1. Looking for 1-2 at most 3 (max) English Fitness keyword niche related domains (they can't be black listed and need to have age) (no typos)

• And lastly I'm looking for a single 1 word (English dictionary word) or 4-7 character (brandable domain) Ideally fitness related (however it doesn't have to be) it must past the radio test, and age is a factor as well.

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM MY INBOX WITH CRAP DOMAINS I.E. FITNESS-IS-4Real.com purpletoolweightloss.net and so on.

Please put a price or "general pricing idea" with the domain or I will not reply.

Thanks

Please read the above guidelines and send them via PM

Domain summit 2024

TSB

TSB
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM'ed on keyword based domain names...

web wanderer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pmd 5 letter fits the bill

leewiggins63

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SMOKM.com

Feyeshoppymahi

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Please read before PM'ing

I am looking for the 4 types of domains below.

My budget is up to 15K (total)

• Looking for LLLL .coms (they must be Pronouncable!

• Also looking for LLLL .coms (that could be fitness related, or fitness acronyms

1. Looking for 1-2 at most 3 (max) English Fitness keyword niche related domains (they can't be black listed and need to have age) (no typos)

• And lastly I'm looking for a single 1 word (English dictionary word) or 4-7 character (brandable domain) Ideally fitness related (however it doesn't have to be) it must past the radio test, and age is a factor as well.

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM MY INBOX WITH CRAP DOMAINS I.E. FITNESS-IS-4Real.com purpletoolweightloss.net and so on.

Please put a price or "general pricing idea" with the domain or I will not reply.

Thanks

Please read the above guidelines and send them via PM
This allows you to take them whenever and wherever you want because they can be placed easily in your handbag. For More visit.....

.......................................................................................................

Wireless Speakers

FEYE Shoppy has its own brand for introducing the wide range of power banksin order to serve the customer with happiness and by fulfilling their expectations. For More visit.....

.......................................................................................................

Power Bank

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators