Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Looking for some info on reseller and affilate stuff please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jec

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am a sever newbie....

I see all these people throwing around the big bucks they make every month and think WOW!!!

I would love to be able to transition into working from home over the next couple of years so I may spend time with y 2 boys.

WOuld love to hear what people are making the good money off of in reselling and affiliate stuff...

If anybody could be generous enough to point me in the right direction for stuff I can particiate in from the US I would really appreciate it.

I am looking through the post and I basicall know the deal with how to resell but would love to get into this affilate thing, it seems pretty lucrative.

Thank you all,

JEC

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"...would love to get into this affilate thing, it seems pretty lucrative."

Not nearly as lucrative for most domainers than you would guess. Unless you spend lots of time working on it and manage to develop good number of targeted visits to your domains (which also have good paying search terms) the income will likely be low.

neologist

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader said:
"...would love to get into this affilate thing, it seems pretty lucrative."

Not nearly as lucrative for most domainers than you would guess. Unless you spend lots of time working on it and manage to develop good number of targeted visits to your domains (which also have good paying search terms) the income will likely be low.

Quite right; This is a good place to start learning the skills that will help you. I only wish I had got on board sooner. Just pay attention and keep at it.

jec

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks folks...The work is no problem ...just want to get things rolling so I can build things up. If you have any location that might have specific programs etc that would be great.

Thanks again,

JEC

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
are you looking for affiliate programs like ppc, or are you looking for affiliate programs like internet marketing?

jec

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ANy that will make some money. Not looking for Get Rich Quick schemes. Just want to stat building an income that I can improve upon over time.

Thanks

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jec said:
ANy that will make some money. Not looking for Get Rich Quick schemes. Just want to stat building an income that I can improve upon over time.

Thanks

check out some of the stuff at http://www.workathomecommunity.com

There are some really good articles to help you set off in the right direction ;0)

jec

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I will check it out.

J

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ur welcome. hope you find what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom