Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking for some SEO quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twells22

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am new to SEO and have a customer that I am building a website for and they want SEO too. I need someone that can do this for me. They want their site high in google and other major search engines but want nothing to do with sponsored ads like adwords. Their key words will be based on a West Virginian Sign Shop. If your interested give me a quote and some past references. Thanks.

csadmin

New User
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
twells,

You can go to the following link for SEO:

http://www.seoforum.com/tour.fpl?xredirect=1

By going here you can work on the network , no downloading software..its quick, easy, and very effective. You spider the domain yourseld, and you submit it and receive reports on its progress. You will be very happy with its traffic as it will be well indexed. You will have to purchase a package..its only 14.99 for one domain but the bulk packages are better value as you can resubmit as many times as you like and just incase you have more than one site, then you wont have to purchase the 14.99 starter package a second time. If you have any further questions regarding this information please PM me.

Thank you
Ariesadmin

seoindiaweb

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are a small company with 8 SEO's and 5 link builders and looking for some projects to expand the company.
Let us know if we can help you out somehwere
Thanx
Krunal

SeanIM

DNF'er
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a few #1 spots on Google and taking on a few new clients this month.

PM me with your contact info and I'll drop you an email with what I can provide, some example work, references, etc. Or shoot me your # and I'll pickup the phone, whatever you prefer.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me see the website and I can do it for $100 maybe. It all depends on the website and amount of pages you're using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom