Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Looking for two word phrases - .com only! $1000 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking for two word phrases, .com's only, budget from $xx-$1000

Examples; OpenUp.com ; QuickSite.com ; JoinArmy.com ; BackFlip.com ; JoinUs.com ; etc.

No numbers, no dashes, ONLY .com's

99% of the offers I am getting are of fresh regged, horrible domains that are priced RIDICULOUSLY high. I am looking for TWO WORD PHRASE .com's, NO MADE UP WORDS, NO single MADE UP WORDS, but PREFERABLY COMMON TWO-WORD PHRASES.

Just because I have a budget of up to $1,000 for these particular domains doesn't mean that your BRILLIANT two word reg from last night that has no meaning is worth anywhere near $1,000

I AM LOOKING FOR RESELLER PRICES!

Sorry, but I have received about 40 pm's between NP and DNF that are just a waste of time, except for one, which had both what I am looking for and reasonable pricing.

PM ONLY WITH PRICE!

Thank you,
-Mike C.

Last edited:

domainbartender

Your name server since 2008.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm on the way!

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM on the way

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
99% of the offers I am getting are of fresh regged, horrible domains that are priced RIDICULOUSLY high. I am looking for TWO WORD PHRASE .com's, NO MADE UP WORDS, NO single MADE UP WORDS, but PREFERABLY COMMON TWO-WORD PHRASES.

Just because I have a budget of up to $1,000 for these particular domains doesn't mean that your BRILLIANT two word reg from last night that has no meaning is worth anywhere near $1,000

I AM LOOKING FOR RESELLER PRICES!

Sorry, but I have received about 40 pm's between NP and DNF that are just a waste of time, except for one, which had both what I am looking for and reasonable pricing.

martinrussell

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom