Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for Web design

Status
Not open for further replies.

digicoremedia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This will not be a difficult site to design. Mostly a blog with a couple extra things. I am on a limited budget for this site this is just a once a year hobby where I go out west for two weeks and explore abandoned mines. This is not a money maker or job etc for me. Just trying to get ino out for others who do it

The site will be related to gold and silver and further specific into the niche small scale mining for gold and silver and exploring old and abandoned mines and ghost towns.

I really like the site arizonagoldprospectors.com and the way it is laid out.

Here are the things the site will need

first and foremost the site needs to be SEO/ Search engine friendly

Site to be monitized via Adsense and Ebay auctions

Forum PHPBB is fine. Needs to be customized to meet look and feel of main site and user will need to be able to go back and forth with the main site freely. Will be monitized via adsense

Equipment Reviews. This will be a blog where I will occasionally write a review for a piece of mining equipment (this would be where I want the ebay auction ads)

Mining News. Same thing part of the blog where I can write up some articles on mining

Miners Dictionary same thing a blog where I can discuss mining terms

Topo Maps I want to frame in this site http://www.geocommunicator.gov/blmMap/Map.jsp?MAP=SiteMapper so users can use it directly from my site

Abandoned Mines Blog area where I can list abandoned mines, add pictures write info on them etc When they click on the main link at the top or side of the page however you lay it out I would like it to go into sub catagories of Western Mining states i.e Arizona, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico etc

Ghost Towns Blog area for ghost towns to write about and add pictures etc same as abandoned mines as far as breaking it down by states

Gold Claims For Sale This will be an area where users can list claims they have for sale and add in pictures, pricing etc. This will be free to start but I may want to charge for it in the future

Scrap Gold Calculator see http://www.silverrecyclers.com/ I want this every time they hit submit to refresh the page and show the calculation to increase pageviews ad revenues etc

Scrap Silver Calculator see http://www.silverrecyclers.com/ has all the calculations etc

We Buy Gold. This will need to be a simple submission form for users to include name email and phone number as well as an area to list gold they have for sale ie rings, nuggets etc

Store Need a store set up using paypal only thing for sale to start will be a couple shirts with web address on it but hopefully will be able to add in other stuff in the future

About Us

Contact Us

Advertise This will be the same type submission as the we buy gold but name address phone number and what they want to advertise

Please PM me your quotes

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moved to "Help Wanted" section

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Get in contact with Tia Wood on this forum, I have used her services multiple times and she's awesome to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom