Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking To Broker .com Domains

Seanster

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a motivated domainer who wants to sell some of his .com domains. I am MAINLY Looking for Brandable domains, not Keyword rich ones.

Please only contact me if you are looking to give 50% or more for selling your domains. I am asking more than usual because I am looking for domains in the $2 to 10K value range.

Thank you
Sean

dataware

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
email me for a private discussion

I own EliteDesigner.com and EliteDesigners.com as well as BuyHappiness.com and NutriDiet.com and many more cool names

Some other items like GreekBitch.com and BounceBitch.com did well on T-shirts.

Ciao for now

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A buyer who'll pay $2-10K for a good brandable domain can't be that hard to find IMO, esp if you have good exposure for your domains and you may have them already listed on auction sites, in monetization with their own For Sale webpage, etc

Therefore, unless it's a category so few people are after (like propulsion engineering jobs or nursing schools in Native American reservations), I'm not sure anybody would pay a commission that's at least 50% for your services, but that's just me. Good luck, tho

..... only contact me if you are looking to give 50% or more for selling your domains. I am asking more than usual because I am looking for domains in the $2 to 10K value range......

Last edited:

WhiteLight

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Message me. I've got a couple good ones that I'll split with you. I don't come around much anymore as I am to busy.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am building right now a site where domainbrokers can present them self and list the names they have for sale. I was looking for brokers as well, it is hard to find good references. now I am building a directory of active domain brokers. in theory it is almost a classifieds site. maybe you want to start there and list your name here.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi quadnames, sorry for the late reply! I got busy with some year-end-sales. :)
most of my sales are confidational due to the fact that I mostly sell to endusers. So I usually do not disclose my sales.
lately I sold some LLL Domains for $25k.
Hope this answer helps.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bruce, I think there is a misunderstanding, I am not a broker. I have an own portfolio of about 60k plus names.
What I did was building a classifieds Websites for brokers and Domain owners under keyworddomains.com
Here for example brokers can present themself: http://keyworddomains.com/members/

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You website is blocked by Norton Anti-Virus.

What qualifications do you have to broker a domain at any price?
Capture.JPG

Hello, I am looking for a motivated domainer who wants to sell some of his .com domains. I am MAINLY Looking for Brandable domains, not Keyword rich ones.

Please only contact me if you are looking to give 50% or more for selling your domains. I am asking more than usual because I am looking for domains in the $2 to 10K value range.

Thank you
Sean

quadnames

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Thank you
Sean

OLD OLD THREAD>>> Should close it.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom