Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking to hire - Adsense Guru!

Status
Not open for further replies.

l0zo

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Adsense help, Layout, keywords, Tracking and everything else.
Position: Adsense advisor

Company Name: ProdigyAir

Company Website:

Job Description:
Basically I will need someone who KNOWS adsense and is experiencing good CTR and click amounts with them. I want to get a site that has the following:

1. good layout
2. good ctr
3. good CLICK amounts (50cents avg)
4. Good tracking

I need a site that can do that. Now I just dont want some guy who knows nothing. I want someone who knows what they are doing and is currently doing it for themselves. So basically a good track record.

The person I hire will be making everything for me, I will just be there to pay you to make it.

The niche can be anything, I can get traffic within a week that is 100% targeted.

So whatever is legal with adsense to do this is what I want to do. The relationship will be on going and I am sure I will have you mkae more sites as this gets going. But for now it is just one site.

Please PM me or email me with your questions or if you would like to work with me...

I already have YPN working great but want to get google in the mix to get all my eggs out of YPN.

Salary/Contract Amount: xxx

Contact Name: Lorenzo

Contact Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom