Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking to Hire an Intern

Status
Not open for further replies.

KConnections

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am seeking interns for the summer. This is not a paid position per say. However, I will be awarding some bonuses (money) throughout the summer. Both High School and College Students are welcome to apply. I will be more than happy to complete an necessary paperwork if this position could be used as an internship or work study program for school credits.

In addition, anyone I hire will receive monetary bonuses during the summer. I will be happy to provide references for anyone I hire. This is a good way to gain experience before applying for a job. Anyone who does an excellent job will be offered a paid (part-time) position in the fall.

Interested applicants please PM me with some information about yourself and why you would make a good intern. My business provides the following services:

-Marketing Services (Both online and off)
-Forum Promotion

-Printing Services

-Professional Writing Services

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"This is not a paid position per say" hmmm...free help promoting your stuff?

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, free work. Sounds like a good deal for KC.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, I love working and not getting paid :)

Reminds me of the quote from Family Guy: "are you interested in the glamerous world of unpaid high school internships?"

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
Dude, I love working and not getting paid :)

Reminds me of the quote from Family Guy: "are you interested in the glamerous world of unpaid high school internships?"

guys, it's an internship. you usually get paid nothing or very little. most college students are glad to receive some work experience before hitting the job market as long as the internship is in the same field as whatever they're studying. most big corporations will want to see someone with some type of work experience, and an internship is the easiest solution.

cut this guy some slack. if you're not helping, don't crap in his thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom