Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking to Hire - Christian Support Reps (Online Chat Support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to hire professional Christian online support representatives for my not-for-profit website, http://www.christianavenue.org. This is very urgent, so please contact me as soon as possible.

Requirements:
- Christian for at least 2 years
- Good English Skills
- Very reliable (late/absent 2 times, and you're gone :))
- Know the bible
- More talked about in msn interview :)

If you fit these requirements, then please add me on MSN; [email protected], or send me an email at [email protected]. Yes, this is a job, and you will be interviewed lightly.

I just want to make clear that this job is not very hard :). Basically, you answer Christian related questions that people come to ask the best you can. If you get stuck, or can not answer a question, just create send an email to me for more detailed support.

Be sure to email me or add me on MSN as soon as possible. The pay is not bad, since ChristianAvenue.org is VERY new with minimum traffic.

Thank You,
Donny

PS, Check out the WonLiDoSho radio show #12, where ChristianAvenue.org has been critiqued by two very successful internet entrepreneurs! :)
http://www.forumtrends.com/radio-shows/won-li-do-sho-episode-12.htm (the critique starts somewhere in the middle of the show :))

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just like to make clear:

My budget is $150-$200 per month per operator hired. Each operator must be able to come online and stay online for 6 hours straight. Because ChristianAvenue.org is VERY new, you may get 3-4 questions per day. I will be hiring 2 people. Contact me right away.

Thank You,
Donny

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for ONE MORE PERSON :). Please email me at [email protected] if you fit the above standards, plus is happy with these work times:

Monday to Friday: 6PM to 12AM PST

Thank You,
Donny

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Donny, could you clarify: are you talking 5 days a week, @ 30 hours a week which is around 120 hours a month, for $150 - $200 a month? Less than $2 an hour at best? Have I got this straight?

profecy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Donny, could you clarify: are you talking 5 days a week, @ 30 hours a week which is around 120 hours a month, for $150 - $200 a month? Less than $2 an hour at best? Have I got this straight?
Yes, I'm also wondering the same thing...is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom