Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Looking to Interview Domainers for DNFBlog

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'll be starting a new series on DNFBlog.com titled "Domainer Stories" where we write about average domainers and how they got started in this business, and the lessons they've learned so far.

While we'll also do some 'celebrity' interviews (a couple of them should be up on the site in the next few days), I really wanted to write about John Doe domainers who toil day in, day out to make it work in this industry.

I would've contacted each domainer individually, but I figured I should ask publicly first if any domainers were willing to be interviewed for the blog. It won't be anything too strenuous - a few short questions on your background, how you started out in this industry, where you stumbled, what lessons you've picked up over the years, if you have a day job and how has that impacted your domaining business, your views on parking, development, etc.

Once I have some answers, I'll do a write-up (and I promise it'll be a worthy read!)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM! You need not be a rockstar investor; in fact, I would be delighted if some newbies came forth and shared their stories as well.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom