Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

lost all information to one of my domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I lost the domain pass to one of my expensive domains at godaddy. I deleted my customer #/receipt etc from Godaddy in my inbox and godaddy customer service hasn't responded(4 days) . What legal things can i do to make godaddy give me my customer # back? I've heard that sometimes godaddy hasn't cared and hasn't helped people.

JoDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I forgot my customer number once, so I called Godaddy customer service. Told them that, and they asked me couple of questions like: your info, the email address on file, the credit card number you place the order with then he gave me the account number. About the password, he can't give it to you over the phone, he will email it to the email address on file. Good luck :)

Ya Swedish Girl!

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ya! If I were you I would tell them you are from Sweden and you do not know American ideas.

My two flick|vän (girlfriends) Birgetta and Carina had the same problem with registrar and told the registrar they were two girls from Sweden and when registrar heard that he gave the name back to Birgetta and Carina.

I don't know if Birgetta and Carina said something else to the registrar they did not tell me about...:)

Birgetta and Carina can sometimes be very naughty...!! Ya..Ya!!!

Ya Swedish Girl!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ya Swedish Girl!
Ya! If I were you I would tell them you are from Sweden and you do not know American ideas.

My two flick|vän (girlfriends) Birgetta and Carina had the same problem with registrar and told the registrar they were two girls from Sweden and when registrar heard that he gave the name back to Birgetta and Carina.

I don't know if Birgetta and Carina said something else to the registrar they did not tell me about...:)

Ya Swedish Girl!

Why do you keep posting this useless crap?

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Ya Swedish Girl!
What the? :laugh: :laugh:

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are very few problems, in fact, that can't be cured by two Swedish girls.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ahem Giant Domains. She paid 50$ for a platinum membership to post 6x with useless crap

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i was going to pay the attorney fee and actually contact john berryhill since this is a domain i paid around 1000$ for. Instead according to another poster it looks like its as simple as calling up and saying i lost my customer #. If i called and said i lost my password i guess they'd have me faxing papers to them

JoDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Quote>>
Instead according to another poster it looks like its as simple as calling up and saying i lost my customer #. If i called and said i lost my password i guess they'd have me faxing papers to them
>>

Jeff you didn't call them yet???!!! You just want to go straight to legal action??!!

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lwgwick i was not going straight to legal action. You don't know the story

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jberryhill
There are very few problems, in fact, that can't be cured by two Swedish girls.

lol - I would have to concur

good luck Jeff - I think you'll get it worked out with godaddy

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But in this case the swedish girl is a guy and that will only lead to more problems.

JoDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, good luck to you. As I mentioned above, give it a try and call the customer service. I'm sure they will help you. You are not the only one who lost his customer number before. And as a tip for future, you can always set a username from GoDaddy Account Info, to use instead of a customer number! Good luck :)

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
never thought about that actually. ya i do have domain lock on tho
thats the problem :)

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know i overreacted but I did pay 1000$ for it. GoDaddy didn't have my cc info on file(bastards) so they had me send in a copy of my drivers license. They said it'll be 5 days. I hope they respond to my email tho

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It sounds like they are working with you, so that is a positive, and a good thing to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom