Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Lost .in Domain????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know I have asked this on here befor but I forget where at so I need help again.

I had the domain Fags.in at http://cheapdomains.co.in And it seems there site went under. How do I get the name back. Who is it that I contact?

Thanks in advance. :greenyes:

Domain Days 2024

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Paul they seem to be a directi reseller. IN case a directi reseller close or is not tracable you can contact directly to directi for help.

directi.com
or
resellerclub.com

Direct Information Pvt. Ltd. dba

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
directi is now website.in

This happens alot with that bunch. It's enough the domains cost a little more to renew, but having to chase down and secure a domain is too much. I ordered a transfer from website.in a couple days ago and website.in refused it, and won't answer my support request on the matter. Last year I had your issue with two of their resellers as well. They just disapear.

When their resellers disapeared I contacted website.in by phone, they hooked me up with some url to get in my account. I then transferred them out.

Good luck.

VentiMocha

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
go to www.resellerclub.com and call their customer support.

There are a lot of .in companies that are under directi !!!

I know... indomains.net is one that I had some names at and I just had them move them to another "reseller" account with no problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom