• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Lot of 3 traffic names $75 slnsoft,com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to know more about the domains.

Can you show screenshots of Unique Visitors, Traffic Referrals, and possible past revenue stats?

Thanks.
 
awstats doesn't show referrals or unique visitors when a domain is redirected .?

Back in May I had aa168 at parked.com for 13 days( no patience) and it made $5.34 and averaged 350 uniques a day. I guess I can put them all back at parked until they sell , that would give you a better idea of the current traffic/revenue. I have redirected these 3 to brand new websites and it increases my daily visitors by 1,000 .

I'll move them all to parked and give you a screen shot after a few days, will that work ok? Sorry not sure how else to prove the traffic other than doing a 3 day trial escrow.
 
Sold for agreed price.

Please PM your paypal.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom