Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Low return

Status
Not open for further replies.

carloti

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have observed that the big part of namedrive advertisement are a very low quality and sure that cause a low return.

I don't like to have a low ppc quality on my sites.

anyone face the same problem?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the ads are determined by the keywords you select , then google feeds the ads , same with every ppc service.

carloti

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I mean the keywords have low quality ads

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is the same with other providers using Google feed as mentioned above.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
carloti said:
I have observed that the big part of namedrive advertisement are a very low quality and sure that cause a low return.

I don't like to have a low ppc quality on my sites.

anyone face the same problem?

Maybe you should have some basic understanding of the industry before you make a post like this...

Learn before you bash please... :rolleyes:

carloti

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am talking about facts..
sedo for example post better than namedrive ads on my domains,
namedrive ads are about sites that move you to other ppc sites!
you consider this strong ads?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You think of your domain will have "high quality PPC ads" people will keep comming ;)
Most important is REVENUE imho.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i used to receive 10 cents per click on certain TV related domains till 1st of April but suddenly the pay per click has gone down to 1 cent and 2 cent per click.
I didnt change any keywords or anything of that sort.
its wierd

carloti

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Simon,
Thats exactly what I mean, Low quality ads make this return of 1 cent.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that a lot of services subsidize a bit at first to get people to switch to them. I don't know that NameDrive did this - but it just makes sense. They might, for example, pay out 70% of what Google pays them for a few months and then gradually reduce this to 50% over time.

It's also true that the pay-per-click is constantly changing based on the market. People are bidding on these terms in real time - so the return will always go up and down.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Carlotti,

We deliever adverts directly as Google delivers them to us. Depending on the keyword you enter and the region you are viewing the results from, the advertising we return from Google will vary in 'qualty'. However, as Google has the most advertisers globally and good competition for keywords, the advertising on our pages is generally high quality, as you'd expect from Google.

Simon - If you let me know your login, I can see if there's anything that can be done about the low clicks or where they're originating from.

Healingsites - Yes, dropping payouts seems to be a good idea, but it's something that we haven't - and don't intend to - do. There is simply too much competition in the market to take a bigger cut for ourselves. We are aware that what we've built in the last 7 months would rapidly disappear if we start taking a bigger chunk for ourselves. Obviously, the bigger players who've been in the game for longer can sit back and relax a bit more, knowing their name enough is sufficient to keep things going for a while.

Ed

carloti

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ed,

ok, lets us move to the real problem which i face,...the slowdown in ppc reveune a namedrive to 1 cent!

Whats the story?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
carloti, check the regions where your traffic is comming from at namedrive with the regions analysis , if your traffic is comming from asia and other regions other than US , CA , UK then you are going to get lots of 1 centers.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Carloti,

I would glaldy look a your account if you PM me your login so I can see it. Otherwise, I really can't comment.

Thanks.

Ed

carloti

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks ED and Searchsix,

I will send you my login, and looking forward to have good news from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom