Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

lower prices just for transfering FROM them

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just was tansferring some domains from dotster to moniker and this is what they sent me... Lowered from 14.95 to 8.95 just for transferring some sites..

Dear Dotster Customer,
We noticed you elected to transfer the following domains to Moniker Online Services, Inc.. If this is a mistake you can reject the transfer request below by clicking on “reject transfer”. If this is not a mistake and you are unhappy with Dotster’s prices or services please let us know your feelings. We’d like a second chance to get you to stay. However, if you decide to transfer your domain(s) you can disregard this message and the transfer will proceed.

We’d like to encourage you to stay by offering you reduced account pricing. If you choose to take advantage of this offer and cancel your transfer, we will permanently reduce your registration, renewal, and transfer pricing. Your new pricing will include $8.95 registrations and renewals along with $7.75 transfer pricing. We DO NOT charge an ICANN fee, as most other registrars do. The new pricing applies to the following TLD’s - .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, and .us. Just click on “renew domains” below to take advantage of this offer and cancel your transfer. The new pricing will apply to all future registrations and renewals as well, and is effective immediately.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stevesko said:
Hi,

I just was tansferring some domains from dotster to moniker and this is what they sent me... Lowered from 14.95 to 8.95 just for transferring some sites..

Dear Dotster Customer,
We noticed you elected to transfer the following domains to Moniker Online Services, Inc.. If this is a mistake you can reject the transfer request below by clicking on “reject transfer”. If this is not a mistake and you are unhappy with Dotster’s prices or services please let us know your feelings. We’d like a second chance to get you to stay. However, if you decide to transfer your domain(s) you can disregard this message and the transfer will proceed.

We’d like to encourage you to stay by offering you reduced account pricing. If you choose to take advantage of this offer and cancel your transfer, we will permanently reduce your registration, renewal, and transfer pricing. Your new pricing will include $8.95 registrations and renewals along with $7.75 transfer pricing. We DO NOT charge an ICANN fee, as most other registrars do. The new pricing applies to the following TLD’s - .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, and .us. Just click on “renew domains” below to take advantage of this offer and cancel your transfer. The new pricing will apply to all future registrations and renewals as well, and is effective immediately.

some registrars offer that, after they have recived transfer out.
But $8.95 is still too high

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a few names at Network Solutions. They insisted on an extremely high $35/Yr for renewals. When I mentioned perhaps I will transfer away instead they came down to $15/Yr.

What BS that is where you need to play such games to get a better deal. It's all childish nonsense.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lower his price

Exactly...?

This is so common. The most loyal customers get the worst price, the least loyal get the best price. Not just domaining, pretty much anything.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2 more weeks and this thread will have its first birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom