Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

lowest day in months..anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am track for the lowest earning day in months..although I have been adding high traffic/revenue domains constantly..anyone else?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Friday 11/10 was the lowest day for me, and yesterday was pretty low as well. Today was what I call a "regular" day. Still PPC is way low.

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually, a bit low for me too. Not sure why?...

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My revenue was up last month :greencool:

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Revenue up here thanks to traffic increases, but EPC is low nevertheless.

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Perhaps it's because Sedo sucks.

I think I am one of the few who actually still love Sedo, had a few problems over the past few years but I still like them none the less. Cannot speak for anyone else though.

However, they are right. Today everything was lower for me..made much less today. Still hope for tomorrow though ;)

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well.I was just wondering if they implemented something new since they are already not paying us for multiple clicks, maybe they started not paying for the first one either..

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well.I was just wondering if they implemented something new since they are already not paying us for multiple clicks, maybe they started not paying for the first one either..

V.good... just before they start charging for parking ....

... they might as well at this stage ....

go DS go

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I think I am one of the few who actually still love Sedo, had a few problems over the past few years but I still like them none the less. Cannot speak for anyone else though.

However, they are right. Today everything was lower for me..made much less today. Still hope for tomorrow though ;)

I love Sedo, too - when they pay me decent money for my traffic.

stew2yk

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heres a intresting one for you. I parked my page with Sedo 3 or 4 days ago and added my domain HD3D.TV to sedo. But they are still verifying it yet you go to HD3D.TV and all the adverts are there but I'm seeing nothing in domain manangement, wheres the ad revenue going????

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Heres a intresting one for you. I parked my page with Sedo 3 or 4 days ago and added my domain HD3D.TV to sedo. But they are still verifying it yet you go to HD3D.TV and all the adverts are there but I'm seeing nothing in domain manangement, wheres the ad revenue going????

thats a rhetoric question right?

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure what's going on by I'm seeing MOE + $3.00 clicks in the past several days than I have EVER seen at Sedo or anywhere other that direct with Adsense.

In fact, saw a $7.58 cent click today. WOW!!!

Rates are driven by advertiser's bids aren't they? What feed(s) does Sedo use? Is it possible to get a "view bid tool" for Sedo's providers so we can see what the bids are?

We would then know if... IF sedo is taking a greater share or just a victim of low bids.

Just Curious.

GoPC

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys, it's time to ring the inappropriate bell. We need to band together to get answers from Sedo, not each other...

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks but my mom or should I say mum (can you spell, did they teach you at school, you wigger) says your to small in everyway possible.

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom