Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Macs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
C'mon, how can you stand them? Well atleast iMacs

I have been using the ones in college for the past few weeks to try learn another OS in my free time, they are nasty, I mean, for the mac lovers, HOW can you love them?

Im not sure if there is much difference between macs and iMacs, anyone?

Domain Days 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All the Macs are about the same anymore. It is just the hardware that is different. In the past I tried getting an iMac and iBook to familiarize myself with their OS. Boy was it different. I think the problem comes when Windows users try to make the transition from Windows to Mac OS. If you take a user who has never used a computer before and put one on a Mac and another on Windows, the Mac user will pick up the OS before the Windows user.

Mac OS is made to be simple. Us Windows users, are just used to doing things "the hard way" as Mac users put it. For us trying to do a task that takes 6 clicks and 5 different screens, the Mac user can do in 2. Don't get me wrong, the Mac's are nice, and I may get the Mac Mini again in the future to play around with, but personally they are not for me.

If you are into video or audio editing, Macs are a MUST. With all of my software and the stuff I do, Windows was a better choice for me.

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i use a mac for recording music( and everything else), if you do audio you pretty much have to have a mac. I think os is really easy to use. The only thing thats bad is that all of the domain software is for Pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom