Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

made the website, so now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey guys, a couple days back, some of you gave some great suggestions about the PR 4 domain i owned ( http://www.thejanuaries.com ) , so i went with the suggestion and made the website, so now, i was thinking, what can i do to earn some money? the ads ive put up, but i dont thinkt he domain gets much in terms of traffics, so what else can i do to earn some money?

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Make banner exchanges with big sites, reg the site to all big search engines... Make some competitons on your site to get more people (ex : Tell 5 freinds about my site and win $100).. You must get some more traffic before you can make some real money.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks, the site seems to be very optimized with google already, its placed second on a seacrch of "the janauries" which returns quite a bit of results, i cant really afford to give out $100 to people like that, but i can try to get traffic by other means though, so thanks for the suggestions, keep em' comming guys.

ummm..sorry for the stupid question, but how do i create a sitemap?

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeanco said:
PR doesn't mean $, traffic does. perhaps put up a few amazon affiliate links.
hmmm....the domain got 15 uniques yesterday, and 15 today, the traffic seems to be pretty good considering hte fact that i havent really advertised the website too much, and how can i get traffic when the band itself hasnt really made albums for a while, i tried to find what i could, and i will find more, but still, this band seems to have stopped making albums around 2000, the latest tour dates i found were dating back to 2001 for "the januaries" band. I understand that traffic is where the money is, but you have to understand too that this is a fairly specific band website, i cant spend too much money on it since i dont have the money to spend on it, i just had the name so i thought i should develope it, and yes i know it takes money to make money, but still...

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lilian said:
don't forget to add more content
of course, i thats a definate must, i am always on the look out, for example, ive been trying to find the lyrics for their albums past couple of days, yet to find it but i know its out there so ima keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom