Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Majestic Launches their Typo Domain Tool

Bill Hartzer

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Majestic.com has just launched their typo domain tool. Enter any domain name and it will use various matching and algorithmic techniques and show you all of the "typos" of that domain that have links. You also see the topic of those links, the Trust Flow, Citation Flow, number of backlinks, etc.

It shows you the domains with the links even if the domain name isn't currently registered.

More on their blog: https://blog.majestic.com/development/typo-domains/

Anyone with a Majestic.com subscription has access to this tool.

Attachments

• 2-ExampleExamples-2-1536x1030.png
    2-ExampleExamples-2-1536x1030.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 4

bhartzer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It definitely is a cool tool. I've been using it to check generic keyword domains. It shows which typo domains of those domains have links, which I assume will have potential traffic. Then just copying/pasting the list to see if any of those domains are available for hand reg. I've actually found quite a few so far.

Bill Hartzer

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at domain parking them and do they generate any revenue?
That is the plan, I've done a fair amount of domain parking over the years and have several domains parked now that have some revenue.

But finding the domains with links is the tough part--and Majestic's typo domain tool is perfect for this.

Mohd Auwal

Level 1
Reaction score
Majestic.com has just launched their typo domain tool. Enter any domain name and it will use various matching and algorithmic techniques and show you all of the "typos" of that domain that have links. You also see the topic of those links, the Trust Flow, Citation Flow, number of backlinks, etc.

It shows you the domains with the links even if the domain name isn't currently registered.

More on their blog: https://blog.majestic.com/development/typo-domains/

Anyone with a Majestic.com subscription has access to this tool.
Couldn't find a single link to the tool. Help mevwith the link.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
I would not use any such tool, which is interested in harvesting my lookups or searches.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom