Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Major cause of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What could be the cause of this.

I had a domain parked at parking service (a).

Decided to move it to parking service (b)

All of a sudden my domain is getting 30 uniques a day and decent rev.

I would like to put this domain up for sale but am unsure of the traffic retention because of parking it at service (a).

What are your thoughts?

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Different IP geo filters mabey? Also could be the previous providers nameservers were blocked by SE's. Or when the Search engine spidered your site it's giving it a lower positioning because thousands of other parked names in the similar category have the same content/page/links. This is why I move my names around for a few weeks testing them here, there, and even on my own server. I've had names when parked at various parking services and they get no traffic but when I park on my own server with no geoblocking and http redirect I get 500-1000 a month.

This is the future of parking I believe. The first one to successfully come up with good paying PPC feed so parking pages can be customized to the owners taste and geographically dispersed on many servers under many nameservers and IP's wins.

If you want to try this on your own searchfeed.com which has now changed names and I believe this is what they are moving towards BTW. Works well. The best thing about their services is when you reach a certain level of traffic they place your site with minimal bids (which is deducted I assume from your payout) on thousands of other sites under keywords which they don't have real high bids on. So in effect it increases your popularity by the thousands with no work. One of my sites traffic increased from xx uniques a day to xxx uniques a day overnight from this. More traffic meant more clicks which meant more money so I didn't mind the automatic bids made for me. :)

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah.. I was wondering about the ip block. I've read that can be a problem at certain parking places.

It is a foriegn word but has great overture in that country. It wasn't getting any-and I mean any traffic at parking service (a).

I guess I should move all of my foriegns to parking service (b) and find out.

Thanks for your comments. rep will be added. maxed out again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom