Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Make a quick $27 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceint

Make Money Helper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have $477 USD sitting in my StormPay account that I can't withdraw
using wire transfer.

Anyone willing to transfer $450 to my PayPal account and I'll transfer or pay for a service of yours with StormPay - $477 USD ?

I will first do the payment of $477 to you then you transfer $450 to me.

Let me know.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone accepting ceint's offer should be prepared to lose their money ... StormPay are outright scammers - they still owe me $555.18 USD.

Ron

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RTM.net said:
Interesting - I'd love to hear stories from others, because we have long hesitated doing business with 2nd tier payment providers such as StormPay....

Stormpay is a joke, they've been indited, charged with C & D orders, been prosecuted by the attorney general.. just about everything. I'm surprised they're still alive. Another one to avoid is E-Gold, as many hackings occur there.

If you consider using another payment system, I highly suggest Money Bookers. I've used them for years, and have successfully transferred well.. quite a bit of cash, and never a problem (knock on wood) up to this point.

jojoyohan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Remeber this one fact, paypal and probably all the others aren't like banks and don't have to follow the same set of rules.

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jojoyohan said:
Remeber this one fact, paypal and probably all the others aren't like banks and don't have to follow the same set of rules.

Is Paypal not FDIC insured now? I thought it was...I may be wrong.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
E-gold is legit, but daddypi is right about the hacking part; e-gold transactions are final and irreversable.

PayPal has *never* been FDIC insured.

PayPal does mention FDIC pass-through insurance, but is basically a legal fiction ... but for argument sake, even if it's real, such insurance would only protect PayPal, not individual PayPal "account holders" - a fiction in itself, but I won't go into that here ... point is that PayPal NOT a bank, and thus the money of individual PayPal users is NOT FDIC insured.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom