Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Making any money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you guys making any money with DomainSponsor? I'm making a penny a day on most of my domains and it feels awful lol I was with GoldKey before and some clicks netted me up to 80c per click where as so far my clicks at DomainSponsor are all 1c each. Is that normal or is it just bad luck? Thanks, -Joe

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry used the wrong #
Rpm
$9.96

Most of my clicks are between $.10 and $1.00 more towards the lower end. The only .01's are the popup revs only

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is that RPM on one of your higher ones? I have one domain with RPM near $7-8 when it's high but that's it. Not looking like good performance from what I can see but maybe I just have bad parked domains...although they do decent at other hosts...?

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats the average of all names parked there. Currently 15 or so.

namegamer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm very pleased with DS. My revenues go up every month and are significantly higher than 6 or 9 months ago. I've had many names generating high rpm. As an example, one click yesterday earned $9.22 and one click on a name today earned $13.41. Many clicks generate $.xx while there are also many generating $x.xx and $xx.xx. My rpm for this month is running at about $74 and over the past 6 months it's been about $67.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see good results from Domain Sponsor across the board on our split-testing platform at [mod]No advertising here, warning pt will be issued on next occasion apart from the correct advertising forum[/mod] It is almost always in the top 3 parking providers for any domain name and ranks number 1 for many domains.

Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom