Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

MAL.net ... 11.1 million monthly phrase searches ... Fundamental word in 7 languages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MAL.net

[mal] 135,000 Google exact searches per month.
"mal" 11,100,000 Google phrase searches per month.

I am not aware of ANY other word that is shared across 7 major languages as a fundamental native idea.

English -- "MAL" is the root of words like Malware, Malpractice, Malevolent, Malice, Malformed, etc. Given the .NET extension, it's especially appropriate for internet issues like malware, hacking, and cybersecurity. But legal / medical malpractice is also a highly lucrative area. Furthermore, this pronounceable .NET contains 2 separate state abbreviations -- "AL" for Alabama and "MA" for Massachusetts. It's very likely to be used in acronyms.

Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Latin, and French -- "MAL" is the word for bad, wrong, evil, and incorrect.

This idea of "bad" must be one of the first words our primitive ancestors invented to denote poisonous berries and saber tooth tigers. Right through the French poet Baudelaire's famous book, "Les Fleurs du Mal", this concept has major symbolic importance.

And if that's not enough ...

Arabic -- Here "mal" is a crucial financial term. It means wealth, property, capital. It's even part of the 2-word Arabic phrase for "Capitalism". For the record, I speak Arabic. And my high offer to date came through Sedo from someone in Saudi Arabia. So, yes, this is legit.

In Arabic the word is:
مال

"Bad" is one half of the world, one way or another. And property / capital are basic to finance in the Middle East as everywhere else. You'll never see another domain that covers so many languages in this way.

Offers?

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators