Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Man Changes Name to KentuckyFriedCruelty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=456&sid=661507

NEW YORK - A 19-year-old PETA staffer has legally changed his name to KentuckyFriedCruelty.com.

Chris Garnett, youth outreach coordinator for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, said he changed his name in support of the group's anti-KFC campaign.

"People don't believe me at first when I tell them my name, but it never fails to spark a discussion," Garnett, er, KentuckyFriendCruelty.com, said in a statement. "Many vow to boycott KFC after I explain the company's indifference to cruelty to animals."

Not a bad way to start the new year. :-D

Domain Days 2024

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think a good TV show would be to take the dogooders of the world and subject them to extreme situations in which they are against. For example take this guy and stick him on an island with nothing to eat, a hatchet and a bunch of chickens. Leave him there and see how long it takes him to chase down one of those chicken and chop it's head off.. lmao

Don't get me wrong I do believe in the farmers cleaning up their act but do you really think the KFC execs or anyone involved with KFC themselves ever visited one of the chicken farms before PETA did? This guy is a vegetarian extremist and changing his name to that puts him on the same level of extremism as osama bin laden and co. for me. Next thing you know this guy will be on CNN for blowing up a chicken farmers home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom