Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

man dies after od'ing on internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but how can it heppen? he was 28?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
He probably visited a Greek Internet cafe (where smoking is allowed) :-D

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
see now thats scary dudes, I am having a frickin anxiety attack already now.....I have been up ALL night on the computer, and I have got heart palpitations and felt kinda winded in my chest before after staying up all night online...this is NOT cool obviously..the human mind and body can only take so much digital input! I'm gonna go smoke a bowl and goto bed! poor dude...too bad he didnt take a power nap! :dead: or maybe just a xanax?

Chris

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Drink some tea with lemon and honey and forget about the smoke :-D then do some yoga and get ready to count the sheep :-D

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
god made pot, man made beer who do you trust? write that down...

and I love tea! and yoga! AND POT! :eek:k:

M

mole

Geesh, it doesn't take 50hrs for domainers, the kind of stressful shenanigans at drop auctions can easily cause cardiac arrest.

asgard

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
seeker said:

Believe me, this happens every 6 months and nobody gets shocked anymore in South Korea.

"Currently, approximately 12 million of the country's 16 million households are hooked up to the high-speed Internet." - http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/tech/200505/kt2005052919235711790.htm

"In South Korea, broadband Internet is ubiquitous, driven by applications such as online gaming. You can find teams of people playing games in gaming parlors, or "baangs," with spectators cheering them on. Spectators also can view online game competitions on giant screens set up in stadiums and, in some cases, the online events are even broadcast on television." - http://crm.ittoolbox.com/news/dispnews.asp?i=131715&t=99

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, this is indeed scary. All the guy wanted to do was play games and it killed him. Balance is essential.

glw

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could be related to dehydration, if he was drinking a lot of caffiene or high sodium drinks over the three days, that would have actually pulled more water out of his body than he put in. When you pull an all-nighter, make sure you drink a lot of water or sports drinks(better). Once you feel thirsty your body is already behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom