Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Man Orders TV Through Amazon, Gets Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah...the supposed sender is claiming they did not send it and they have never owned a gun. Too funny. The ATF will sort it out.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$320 for a 39inch LCD?? More than that in GBP over here...last TV I bought was a 38inch LG LCD a couple of years ago at £650 - we get stitched up in the UK on electronics...

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I must say I find this story quite suspicious, we've had quite a few guns shipped to us from both FLL dealers and Gunsmiths across the US, we have also shipped them which is even more difficult, But every time we received one, ID must be given, a signature is required and ID MUST match what is shown on the FFL slip on the package, I tried twice to sign for one and they wouldn't allow it because it was in my husbands name, also the package itself has Firearm labels all over it.

In light of the recent shootings and a push to pass more laws against assault weapons, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this incident was staged by the anti-gun nuts, seriously.... And the UPS guy who delivered it could be part of it.

I smell a rat and it's coming from the left!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OMG. Another political thread.

Nope, can't let the police and the ATF and other federal agencies investigate.

Mother Eva has raised the cloud of suspicion and there is a rat blowing in the wind.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I ordered an iPad from Amazon; keeping my fingers crossed they will send me a loaded F-22 instead :D

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I ordered a book from Amazon. Got a Bazooka.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Isn't it great to read opinions from a pack of idiots who probably never shipped a firearm in their entire life?

Ignorance is bliss.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Isn't it great to read opinions from a pack of idiots who probably never shipped a firearm in their entire life?

Ignorance is bliss.
...or, how about the idiot who claims there was a grizzly bear in her pool when grizzly bears have been extinct in Cali for nearly 100 years?

Yessir...here's to she who was blissfully blessed while thinking all around her are ignorant to her and her ways.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And yes, only members of the GOP are allowed to own guns, carry concealed weapons, hold an FFL license, and do mail order business.

Yes, idoits we are to the ways of the world.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
...or, how about the idiot who claims there was a grizzly bear in her pool when grizzly bears have been extinct in Cali for nearly 100 years?

Yessir...here's to she who was blissfully blessed while thinking all around her are ignorant to her and her ways.

:pound:

Preserved!

WOW!.. You really are ignorant, and you don't even try to hide it, I suggest you dig a little deeper in your Google search.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
And yes, only members of the GOP are allowed to own guns, carry concealed weapons, hold an FFL license, and do mail order business.

Really? That's news to me.. Did you get that from the same source you got bears being extinct in Cali?

LOL

Please be patient while we all wait for Father Gerry to complete his Google search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom