Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Many domains were "blocked" from yahoo feed Friday the 13th and should'nt have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I logged into my parked account last friday afternoon to find that my ctr% on some of my top domains was way down along with the estimated click values, as the ads had changed to the secondary feed. Basically "blocked" from the yahoo feed. My TQ score is high.

Seems that many generic domains that are not typos or tm names were blocked from the yahoo feed accidently late last week, even including names like "Candle.com" & "Farm.com" (not mine but they are at parked.com) if you go to it you will see that the ads being displayed are from the secondary feed not yahoo. I have been in contact with Donny about this and he has been been talking with Yahoo and it seems they have made a mistake and blocked many domains that should not have been blocked from their feed and are working on it now.

Anyone else have this issue with any of their domains?

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how do you check if its the secondary feed or not?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Goto parked page click "view source" then scroll to very bottom and look at last line of code - if it's .dmx at the very bottom it's yahoo if it's .par it's secondary feed, not yahoo ads.

You would most likely know if you had a huge difference in stats on names with high traffic since friday.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That's a great tip, Chris.

Mine says ".sedo" LOL

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro, sorry to hear that bro! :eek:k:

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Goto parked page click "view source" then scroll to very bottom and look at last line of code - if it's .dmx at the very bottom it's yahoo if it's .par it's secondary feed, not yahoo ads.

You would most likely know if you had a huge difference in stats on names with high traffic since friday.

Awesome! :smilewinkgrin:
Thanks Chris! :eek:k:

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Meant to report this was all fixed several days ago, was totally a yahoo side issue and as we all know quite well parked is always & still the best. :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom