Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service MarijuanaDispensaries.com needs a programmer, web designer, and link builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo78

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First and foremost, please be pro-legalization of the herb....I want your heart to be into what your doing...it will show in the end result. PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED IN THIS PROJECT!!!

I'm looking for one person preferably, but two works, to design and program a small network of sites. One site is the 'main' site, with the others, being smaller mini sites for link building. Please be able to develop, design, and link build!

MarijuanaDispensaries.com - this would be the 'main' site with the most amount of detail. The site would need to be developed with an "admin" capability in order to maintain the sites content and ensure all the information is updated. It must include, statewide directory of clinics/dispensaries, as well as laws for each state and federal laws, some RSS type feed of related International News. It's important to include international news even though the focus is in the US because of the constant state battles to legalize and the laws differing from state to state as well as from federal to state.

Admin capability must also include ability for administrator to include, adsense codes, banner ads, content updates etc..

One page is 'other uses', and a forum pg which includes one or two forums within that page...If it's two, they would be identical, with one designed for patients, and the other designed for dispensary owners, cultivators, activists, attorneys, etc....

With regards to the breakdown of state laws and dispensary locations, I would like a map, similar to the one here:

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

On top of this detailed site, I'd like to include a small network of sites, all linked to the main site. I don't want to link exchange...I'd like to build links from these to the main site. It's also a bonus if you can set the meta tags etc...

MarijuanaRegulations.com - is the site that has all the state by state laws

MedicinalMarijuanaFacts.com - site that has a myths and facts page with testimonials etc...

MarijuanaGrowSystem.com - which has information on cultivation of medicinal marijuana, as well as ability to do affiliate marketing easily.

MarijuanaRules.com - may or may not be included into the network, but it will be a pro-marijuana site that shows activists and where each action/rally is for each state, as well as RSS feeds with relevant news information ALL PRO-Marijuana.

Please let me know if you think you can tackle this major project...if so, let me know why you want to do it, and a price range?

Please PM me your if you're interested. Thanks!!

Roo78

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry jay....things have been crazy for me...i'll be in touch with the scope in a couple of days. thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom