Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

.mark eting tactics

• Thread starter Deleted member 4749
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4749

It looks to me that despite involvement of big guys all major .mobi sales is a marketing tactic by .mobi registry. If it is, it's a quite effective PR to mislead all emotion-driven decision makers into buying as of the moment useless and not soon if ever to be used .mobis.

Not a fiction, not a fact.

Domain Days 2024

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have to agree Blink , DCG weighing in with "I don't own even one .mobi" convinced me even more to not speculate on .mobi

looking in your sig, now THERE IS A DOMAIN , WOW!

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yep, i totally i agree with you. i mean, who would ever need all 3-letter .mobis? also, i dont think we can trust most of the news on the net saying this or that ext. is getting hot. i believe that most of the time its just an attempt to innitiate a mass reaction and a wide-spread belief in value of a certain ext.

D

Deleted member 4749

yep, i totally i agree with you. i mean, who would ever need all 3-letter .mobis? also, i dont think we can trust most of the news on the net saying this or that ext. is getting hot. i believe that most of the time its just an attempt to innitiate a mass reaction and a wide-spread belief in value of a certain ext.

Mobis are 3 times more expensive that .coms too in terms of registration fees.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And more than 3 times less valuable second hand. :)

I also do not own a single .mobi :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom