Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Market.biz >> looking for development ideas…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK this is probably (in my opinion) the best domain I own and one I’m defiantly looking to develop in the future. I’ve had a few ideas such as using the domain for sub domains (with market.biz acting as a portal for all the sub domains). Nothings decided yet so if you have any ideas please let me know.

Thanks
Rob

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now about "marketing" dot-biz name domains. Not as in selling registrations, but promoting them in some manner.

Maybe a secondary market for .biz names.

Stock market info on business.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Grocery home delivery, order on line, deliver to door. I'ts fairly popular already.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by URL T
OK this is probably (in my opinion) the best domain I own

Yup! She is a "bute" alright. Wouldn't mind having that one in my portfolio.

There are plenty of things you could do with this name. It would be best to devise a business plan for it. This isn't your average "GreatDealsRighthhere.com" right here name.

I love Google news for ideas, so I googled "Market" for you.

Seems "Bond Market" is a good fit.

There is always the "Job Market"...

but to me, the best business idea I could give you for this name would be to turn it into a SOHO Marketing site for online entreprenuers. As in "Market" your "biz" here!

Anyways, best of luck to you.

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks all,

A few nice suggestions there, I never even considered using the name as a platform for marketing other .biz businesses, always looked more along the lines of ‘stock’ and ‘bond’ market.

I had considered the home delivery ‘market produce’ type idea that Sharpy suggested, possibly quite hard to implement in practice I guess?

Thanks Sharpy, AD and Izopod for your input, I don’t want to rush in to getting this one developed, possibly give it a few months consideration before I begin developing the name.

Thanks
Rob

anyone else?? keep those ideas and suggestion coming!

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by URL T
Thanks all,

A few nice suggestions there, I never even considered using the name as a platform for marketing other .biz businesses

Not just ".biz" sites, but online "biz" sites in general. (.com, .net, .us, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom