Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Market for .cc domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any opinions on .CC domains and how that aftermarket is looking? Anyone like them as investments or speculations?

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As far as I can tell there is no aftermarket at all for them. In the past year I think I have heard of only one low three digit sale, so the odds of ever making a profit on them would seem to be close to zero. I have bought a grand total of one (an excellent keyword) and after trying to sell it for a year (for as low as $10) with no success, I let it drop and won't be buying anymore

owndomain

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I only received one offer for dragon.cc for USD 200.

No offer for special.cc yet.

So the market is not there. And I guess Greatdomains.com has not sold out one .cc yet?

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I recently purchased a .cc domain which I paid a low three digit figure. I will develop the name into a full fledge site as an addition to our network. Unfortunately from selling/reselling point of view, .cc names are still very weak. I must say though I like the shortness and easy feel of the extension and hope that it will get more popular as the time goes by.

Regards,

NW

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom