Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Marketing Consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPinelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
id like to start off by saying that i know there are a lot of people here not from the United States, so PLEASE dont turn this into a "i think ur shirt is dumb" or "america sucks" type thread. please keep it professional as i am looking for professional help.

www.projektgotham.com

thats my site.

that being said, i need a marketing consultant. I've tried link exchanges, google ads, etc but nothing great comes of it. I used $120 in google vouchers, to only stop the campaign 3 days ago, and make a sale this morning not from google.

All my sales came from a post at www.fark.com , word of mouth, myspace.com and in person sales.

I need someone to give suggestions on how to get my shirt "out there". I've sold close to 100 locally, and I live in NY. I could only imagine how many could sell in texas, georgia, or tennessee.

Thanks.

csemel1

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
one suggestion is offer the shirt in difeerent colors, also have different logogs on the shirts, if you want to hit mid america buy yourself a plane ticket to where ever the next nascar race is, set up a booth and watch the money roll in.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I live also outside the US and I must admit your have a very nice site.

About how to get traffic...I can tell you about my experience and maybe will help you because you´re also giving an ideological messege so it will also work for you.

Put a forum. Thats the most powerfull tool you could use to make the visitors coming and coming and more important...buying!

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As I told you before, I could tell you about how to suggest to build traffic to a website or make your brand success. I dont have any magic solution to the whole problems related to building a succesful website, but as I said, you must work hard to give the people what they want.
For me the first thing must be content, and a good one. Second, build the forum, that its free. But anyway anything you will build, if its something that you want to be everlasting, it will take you time. Dont believe the people that tell you that in a few months you will get millons, becuase thats not true.
If your are faithful to your ideas, and you put good content and a place were those people can interact you will have the basis of the success. But again, will take time in most of the cases.
The good news for you, is that as I told you before, your site is ´ideological´ with an important message so, many people will be identified with what you do and thats good. The people loves people that has an ideology and goes with it till the end. They perceive that, quicker than you think.
Anyway, as I saw in you site, there is maybe more work to do...but thats for another time.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why not....

eliteworx

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I see some things that can be done to get you higher in the search engines. However, I would also target advertise on sites like hottopic, (local store in florida that sells shirts) and perhaps collegehumor. Depends what type of budget your working with to be honest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom