Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

marketing myspace layouts site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aloha!

I own a myspace layouts site and I am wondering what are some good ways to market the site and build traffic. I am currently advertizing with google adwords, and they seem to be bringing a bit of traffic...but there has to be a better wy. Any suggestions?

thanks!
//everydayprofit

Domain Days 2024

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you SEO'd your site with all the best keywords and phrases for layouts?

Have you joined MySpace and made a lot of friends and promoted your service to them? I'm not sure if it's allowed but you could promote your service among MySpace users, and possibly by word of mouth you could increase your traffic. Post a comment on peoples MySpace sites with a subtle link to your site. Careful not to spam though.

Write some articles about layouts and submit them to free article services with your bio and link to your site. Try ezinearticles.com and isnare.com to start. Doesn't cost anything.

Buy some domains with layout traffic.

Good luck!

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah....done already almost all of the above. I own a ton of layout traffic names...forwarded them all......it has helped a bunch! I am in a band, and we have a myspace page...and a lot of our fans are now using the site as well. So that has helped.

The only thing I have not done properly is SEO. I have no idea how to do it properly. Any suggestions would be very helpful!!!

As for the articles...I will DEFINITELY do that. thanks for that tip!

//everydayprofit

pamela

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For marketing myspace layouts site, The only "trick" which worked for me was sending bulletins at regular basis like every 6 hours or so. TO do that, you need some big friends account, I got a lot of traffic with that :).

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't forget link exchanges with relevant sites. Myspace related sites can pull a lot of traffic, so relevant link exchanges can be very fruitful.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
someone recently gave me an address where I can post links. I am going to try that and see how it works for me. :)

thanks for the feedback guys!
//everydayprofit

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom