Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Mars Anomalies... one I've discovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone here interested in the funky looking "rocks" and landforms in the latest (and earlier) pictures form Mars? I'm skeptical of most claims, but I've got to admit, there is something that just doesn't "fit" about some of these images.

Here is one I discovered. I've yet to see it posted at any other
"anomaly" site. What do you think of when you look at this image?

www.kungo.com/mars-anom.JPG

I took it from this Mars photo:
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/r/015/2R127703516EFF0327P1221R0M1.JPG

I have enlarged, sharpened and contrasted the anomaly, but have not altered it in any other way. What causes this kind of configuration? What's the deal with the holes and ridges in this mass? It doesn't seem to be a rock. Is it a clump of the strangely "sticky/slicky" Mars soil that fell off the Rover? Is it a trick of light and shadow?

Thanks for your thoughts.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
By the way, in the same panoramic photo linked to in my previous post, you'll see what has become known as the "slot-rock"... a strange rock with a flat side containing a rectangular hole. Here is a close-up pic of that:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/Spirit/slot-rock6-PanCam.jpg

IMO, a lot of stuff on the enterprisemission.com site is boulderdash (no pun intended :)) ..but there are a few interesting finds there.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like a flatened Mars Bar

Manu

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The one thing that gets me is if anything decent or strange gets sent back to NASA you really think they'll release those images into public circulation ? ;)

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe not, Manu, but I still think the image I posted is both decent and strange :)

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Theres some older pictures that are amazing. Some show obvious pyramids, and strange tunnels. Its to bad they don't drop one of those rover things in cydonia, or another important location.

Hopefully the recent bush (mars,moon) announcement is the stepping stones to finally release the truth.

RMF

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RMF
Theres some older pictures that are amazing. Some show obvious pyramids, and strange tunnels. Its to bad they don't drop one of those rover things in cydonia, or another important location.

Hopefully the recent bush (mars,moon) announcement is the stepping stones to finally release the truth.

RMF

There sure are ..

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/arthur.jpg

But NASA would land in a sand dune

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Many people also believe that Nasa and those involved alter mars pictures to make it look as if the sky is red, when in reality is its much like ours.

RMF

DotLeader

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
agree with reindomain it kinda looks like an alien skull :goofy:
or a rock :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom