Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Mars Artifacts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

cambler

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, no. It's just a couple of rounded rocks and a bit of sand blown across the break.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RealNames said:
Still do not see it. Have you been drinking?

LOL.. actually no I havent..
One more time...in the bottom right hand corner there is a a circular "thing" made of stone ... looks almost like a horeshoe because there is an opening on it like like on a horseshoe,, in Fact in the Text "Horeshoe" look 1/16"inch directly above the "H" and thats where the opening starts the middle of the circular piece is filed with sand

Tony

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see it but how do you know it's not just rock like Cambler said.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, now I see it. Yes, it does look odd since the stones are curved and have a degree of symmetry, and arranged in a circular pattern. It's one of several interesting patterns on Mars, of which the Metal looking objects, The Face and the Lines are the most interesting to me.

Did you guys see the 3 astronauts who went to the Moon 35 yrs ago today on TV today interviewed together? It's amazing we have not been back there and also odd to see how they have aged so much over the yrs.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The object was the first thing that stood out to me. Looks circular to me. It even looks like the circle continues under the sand. Many people believe mars is atlantis, and it was our home planet many many years ago. That would make for a good reason why we often see strange objects on mars.

Also, RealNames...are you sure we haven't gone back to the moon?.

cambler

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mars is not Atlantis. Atlantis is under about a mile and a half of ice, in Antarctica.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cambler said:
Mars is not Atlantis. Atlantis is under about a mile and a half of ice, in Antarctica.

Nope, its actually around Cuba. I think mars was our original planet, but not atlantis.

There is a lake (largest lake in the world, well the deepest anyways) in the Antarctica. Its under about 3000meters of ice, plus a bunch of open sky between the ice and the lake. Who knows whats living down there..maybe a few dinosaurs. Its gotta be the freshest water on the planet. Apparently there is a russian base on the surface of the ice, and rumor is they have drilled down. Who knows if thats true or not. I doubt the USA would allow russia to do that, unless they had some involvement. btw, the lake is called Lake Vostok.

schmidte

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The ring is actually a Martian toilet seat........Here's what you do: go to one of those sites where you can buy martian realestate, buy the chunk of land with the toilet seat on it and then try to sell it on ebay......buyer pays shipping!!!

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RMF said:
The object was the first thing that stood out to me. Looks circular to me. It even looks like the circle continues under the sand. Many people believe mars is atlantis, and it was our home planet many many years ago. That would make for a good reason why we often see strange objects on mars.

Also, RealNames...are you sure we haven't gone back to the moon?.

I was wondering when you were going to show up ..lol

I knew you'd see it right away..funny the way that works ..that some pople see nothing..and others see it clear as day..

But the more I close in on it I can see that that the ring probably dose not have a backside ..most likely the wind carrying the sand around the 2 pieces of ring simply follows the shape of those 2 pieces and deposits sand in the curvature making it appear that the ring is solid on the backside..

but we still have those 2 pieces that are nearly identical..you could switch them and end up with the same photo.. . I cannot do that with any other set of rocks in that photo, I do recall Mike Bara also had found 2 identical "rocks" ..to identical shapes .just feet apart..... I 'll see If I can find those...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom