Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Medicines or Medications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tradingnames.org

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering which do you think is best when combined with a relevant keyword, RelevantKeywordMedicines.com, RelevantKeywordmedications.com, or RelevantKeywordMeds.com, they all pretty much mean the same thing but in which order would you rank them?

Many thanks

Last edited:

Electric Star

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It all depends upon who the customers will be, meaning the customers of the site.
  • A physician reading a trade journal might wonder whether one medication is better than another for curing a particular ailment.

• A layperson may wonder whether one medicine will help them better than another. The word medication might seem a little fancy for them.

• A nurse in a nursing home may plan how to get the meds out to the patients, or a patient who takes a lot of prescription drugs may say that it is time to take their meds.
Look at the target audience for the website, then ask around as to what that person or group would call their drugs.

tradingnames.org

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am thinking in terms of which one will have the highest resale value in general.

Thanks

floname

Hopeless Domainiac
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think electric had it on the money. Whether for developing or resale, it definitely depends on the buyer/enduser. Some buyers may like the brief version (meds) etc. etc.

I would check the adwords tool on the 3 variations of the word & see which one gets searched the most. Or see how many pages results come up for the words also. This might give you at least some perspective on what is the most commonly used version of that keyword.

Good luck

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering which do you think is best when combined with a relevant keyword, RelevantKeywordMedicines.com, RelevantKeywordmedications.com, or RelevantKeywordMeds.com, they all pretty much mean the same thing but in which order would you rank them?

Many thanks

Hi

with all of these, plural vs singular, machine vs machines and now medicines, vs medications, i guess you think someone will give you ideas to register.

but in reality, all you're doing is giving others ideas...while you're still searching

imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom