Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Member dn-101 Continuously Disrupting Sales Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The member dn-101 continues to disrupt my sale threads. I've had enough of this. In my previous sale thread he made an ethnic joke about Polish sluts. I see him doing this all over DNForum.

When is the forum ADMIN going to finally put a stop to this guy? The ethnic jokes, blatant racism, and all the other nonsense and insults this guy has to offer. Enough is enough. Hell, I just saw him call a member an outright whore. That's how things roll now here at DNF?

http://www.dnforum.com/f5/portfolio-earning-15k-annually-carrotjuice-com-more-thread-461033.html

Can a MOD please clean up my sale thread, and also put a stop to this nonsense finally! I don't even know this guy so not sure what his problem is. Just trying to buy and sell some domains in peace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Czy wam nie wstyd kłamać?

Aren't you ashamed to lie non-stop?
You claim that that shitty portfolio makes $15,000 a year.
Selling portfolio for $36,000? That portfolio isn't worth even $100.
You should wash your mouth with soap.

Domain summit 2024

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Czy wam nie wstyd kłamać?

Aren't you ashamed to lie non-stop?
You claim that that shitty portfolio makes $15,000 a year.
Selling portfolio for $36,000? That portfolio isn't worth even $100.
You should wash your mouth with soap.

It's easy to wander around this forum and indiscriminately harass people continuously while hiding behind fake Whois data. Do you actually live in a Spanish museum?

If you're attempting to slander domains I'm selling here with false accusations then please stamp that claim with your real name, address, and phone number (you can PM me with it if you'd like). Step outside of your fake Whois data. I will have a lawyer contact you shortly thereafter.

I don't even know you, so I'm not sure why you keep disrupting my sale threads with Polish related insults. The last comment you made said that you wanted to buy "Polish sluts" from me (THREAD), what gives you the right to say that in my sale thread? Your sole purpose in this forum seems to be to troll and stir up trouble. Your behavior takes value out of DNForum, it's a shame something isn't done about that finally.

Last edited:

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a TOTALLY worthless portfolio.

Your opinion is both worthless and unsolicited. It's also coming from a coward hidden behind fake Whois data. It's easy to talk like a real tough guy behind fake Whois data isn't it?

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You should be ashamed of yourself. Lying through the teeth about portfolio revenue?
Reporting revenues 1000x greater?

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My friends from Kraków tell me they know him as a pathological liar

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll be hiring a lawyer over the false allegations in this thread. Hopefully DNForum will cooperate in providing your "real" contact information.

If Adam Dicker himself would like to verify any and all information related to my sell then please let me know. I can provide this to him for validation no problem. I can show this data to any high credibility member here for 100% validation, Acro, EJS, biggedon, the mods, anyone... I've already shared the data with prospective buyers in this forum.

Last edited:

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of a negative value portfolio :smilewinkgrin:

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of a negative value portfolio :smilewinkgrin:

I have 100% verifiable stats, verifiable by a lawyer, and verifiable by any member of this forum including the mods and Adam Dicker. PM me your real name, address, and phone number. Put your money where your mouth is so I can have a lawyer contact you regarding your false allegations against me.

Last edited:

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is my initial stats batch that I was showing prospective buyers. I have years upon years of stats and can show any prospective buyer much deeper data. I am willing to sign a legal contract stating that the stats are 100% accurate (a fact I specifically stated in the sale thread itself).

Last edited:

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Oczywiście, tego portfela jest zupełnie bezwartościowy

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oczywiście, tego portfela jest zupełnie bezwartościowy

I'm an American expat living in Krakow. Speak English instead of running nonsense through Google Translate. English is my first language. Make false accusations against me in English, the more the better.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
He's harassing Seraphim too huh?, And here I thought he only hated Filipinos.

Unfortunately that is the way it rolls here.. I will never figure out the purpose of posting rules if those rules are NOT enforced.. What's the point?

A 7 day ban amounts to a slap on the wrist for what DN-101 has been posting on this Forum, the outrageous bigoted and racist remarks, and outright LIES toward me were disgusting and well deserving of a PERMANENT BAN.

But what's even more disgusting is watching DNF's own "Cool Gang" pile onto the bigotry, racism and sexist remarks, that only give DN-101 more fuel to post more... I wonder where they are, they should be here anytime with their "likes" and bags of popcorn.

And when it's reported, NOTHING happens... Only if your a Traffic Show attendee or ex-moderator do they take action.

Last edited:

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's harassing Seraphim too huh?, And here I thought he only hated Filipinos.

Unfortunately that is the way it rolls here.. I will never figure out the purpose of posting rules if those rules are NOT enforced.. What's the point?

A 7 day ban amounts to a slap on the wrist for what DN-101 has been posting on this Forum, the outrageous bigoted and racist remarks, and outright LIES toward me were disgusting and well deserving of a PERMANENT BAN.

But what's even more disgusting is watching DNF's own "Cool Gang" pile onto the bigotry, racism and sexist remarks, that only give DN-101 more fuel to post more...

And when it's reported, NOTHING happens... Only if your a Traffic Show attendee or ex-moderator do they take action.

Yeah, obviously I picked the wrong venue to try and buy and sell domains (as of recently). The buyer and seller pool here is relatively small currently and yet look at what a person has to deal with just to run one simple sale listing. Not worth the headache... I don't even know this guy and not sure why he's decided to try and fling Polish insults my way completely unprovoked (never did business with him, never had any contact with him). Nonetheless he keeps making Polish related insults in my sale threads. Baffling...

This DN-101 character has one purpose here on this forum, I mean just read through his posts. His purpose is to insult, shock, slander, and troll. Isn't this the same guy that was making insults about member RubberDucks Czech "wife"? If I'm not mistaken he also just made unfounded accusations against a parking company? Unreal...

Once I verify my stats are 100% accurate with Adam I want this guy's real contact information in exchange. Also there should be a rule that members cannot have fake Whois info on the domains they offer here for sale (that is totally unacceptable and in breach of ICANN's registrant policy). One of this guy's domains is listed registered at a Spanish museum, yet he claims he lives in Brooklyn.

Mike, you better hurry up and get that fake Whois info switched over. I just popped off some false registrant complaints (call it the first phase of my tribute to you for the unprovoked false accusations and Polish insults you've sent my way today).

Last edited:

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Zostaniesz oskarżony o kłamstwo świnia

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Zostaniesz oskarżony o kłamstwo świnia

That's just childish man. Why even post something like that? What is your problem with Poland, and why are you taking that out on me? What did I do to you to merit these constant Polish related insults? Why the "Polish Sluts" comment in my sale thread (totally unprovoked)? Why the insult zloty offer (totally unprovoked)? The domains were listed in USD, aren't you familiar with the "$" sign?

Last edited:

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Must be a little kid who likes name calling.

Translation of what he said.
"You will be accused of lying pig"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators