Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Member JaysonH --- Do not do business with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssanders

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The member JaysonH on this forum pays for websites with stolen paypal accounts. I sold him a website and after i transferred the domain to him, the money was taken from me in a reversal of funds.

If anyone has any information on JaysonH, please let me know. I'm currently trying to sort things out with him civily but if that doesn't work out I am gathering information to take him to court.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok now we know, but try to settle this civily and let us know the outcome. Maybe he has an explanation.

ssanders

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to do that, however, he does not seem to return my messages.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Had something similar:

Last week I got a note from Paypal saying that they are investigating funds sent to me.

Said they think it may be fraud. The transaction was a domain sale to an end user (who opted for paypal?).

I talked over the phone and email with the buyer and he seemed completely legitimate, but who knows.

My guess (in this case) is paypal just made a mistake (maybe the transaction just looks suspicious).

Best of luck.

OnSpec

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ssanders said:
The member JaysonH on this forum pays for websites with stolen paypal accounts. I sold him a website and after i transferred the domain to him, the money was taken from me in a reversal of funds.

If anyone has any information on JaysonH, please let me know. I'm currently trying to sort things out with him civily but if that doesn't work out I am gathering information to take him to court.

This is becoming a disturbing trend that only hurts the domain community as a whole. Unfortunately, "Buyer Beware" is still the most sage advice.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OnSpec said:
Unfortunately, "Buyer Beware" is still the most sage advice.

That, and "escrow.com!" ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom