Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

MEMBERS above 18 years of AGE please VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MEMBERS above 18 years of AGE please VOTE NOW

Dear friends,

Recently, and in the past. We seem to always come across the same issue. Dealing with kids should be monitored. Mods are already busy with a lot of BS. To make this easy on the staff and members.

I have a plan:

anyone below 18 years of age, should have a STAMP just like VERIFIED MEMBER.. indicating he or she is below 18...

Members of dnforum, 18 years above... Please VOTE NOW

I VOTE YES for STAMP

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For some reason..I feel a little bit of discrimination...Separating people into groups never leads to good things.

valeria

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes

webmonkeydp

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the Nazi's did something similar, horrible idea.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For some reason..I feel a little bit of discrimination...Separating people into groups never leads to good things.

Kids are not allowed inside WALL STREET to make trades... why should it not be the same here?!!!! We are giving kids the chance to trade with Veteran Domainers... Members DESERVE TO KNOW WHO IS A KID

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i think it should be 21 min - i got paranoid after tomclowns assault ~ now like got very suspicious to whom am i dealing with

:(

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php
1. No content that is considered racist, sexist, obscene, objectionable, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice. This includes avatars. This could result in the loss of your membership without reimbursement.

2. You will not violate a persons privacy by publishing against someone's will information that is private and personal unless you have evidence of a crime or scam, and then you may post in the Unresolved Forum Sales or Legal Issues forums. Your post will be deleted if you cannot back up your claim. Please also refer to Rule #27.

3. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The entire administration team has discussed this several times, its not going to happen.
Batman, I strongly urge you to discuss "site direction" and your "ideas" via the support ticket system or via the private message system. Frankly, we are tired of your antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom