Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Membership for new users

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarinM

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new at DNF.
(thanks to Huseyin for solving this matter to me, he knows what's it all about, but I believe few sentences in the membership window would save time to lots of new potential users).
I registered few weeks ago, which is time it took to clear out weather I have to upgrade before posting (principally I don't like paying when no one/nothing tells me why). Problem is in the membership upgrading system.
On one side that big membership upgrade window says "If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.", it was obvious to wait for the activation. (I used search field a lot with no luck)
On the other, somewhere in User CP I've read that I have to "upgrade to post" (in the membership upgrade screen it doesn't give a clue for that).
Please make it more obvious, since probably a lot of people get up to this window and become puzzled (which is in my opinion a clumsy introduction).
Few days ago I've seen user asking this thing in the boards which is an indicator how many people got to this problem because those who have the problem can't ask it until it is solved.

Suggestions:
-I think it would be more appropriate that first 10 posts of a new user have to be approved. It has more sense (altough this would make more problems for moderators since scammers, kids and bots would enter more easily).
-If it isn't about activation, but about upgrading, I think it isn't the best solution since it asks people to pay before they can at least ask "tell me in few words why would I pay", that is, I believe there should be some place for the non-golden members to write something, or a 3-day-trial. But at least, please state it clear in the membership upgrade windows no posting before upgrade.
Thank you in advance,

Marin

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom