Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Membership plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I try and view the Membership plans

here
http://www.dnforum.com/membership_plans.php

I get a page saying I am at the highest level.
So I log out and try and look again, but says I must be logged in to view the page.

What's up with that?

I'm trying to help a friend become a member and would like to see the plans.

Upvote 0
I

impactadmin

When I try and view the Membership plans

here
http://www.dnforum.com/membership_plans.php

I get a page saying I am at the highest level.
So I log out and try and look again, but says I must be logged in to view the page.

What's up with that?

I'm trying to help a friend become a member and would like to see the plans.
Hi,

The membership page is designed to make sure members register an account first before they can view the page. What tends to happen is they pay for a membership before registering an account and then dont receive the automatic upgrade and tend to do a reversal.

The other part is if you are Gold it will show you the available memberships you can upgrade to, ie platinum or exclusive. If you are already exclusive, it will not show you any membership levels. This avoids duplicate orders as well.

I will speak with my tech and design a page that will show the membership plans. So when you access the page that says you already have the highest level membership, you can click a link to still view what the other membership levels are.

I would ask your friend to register an account first, and then view the possible membership plans.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will speak with my tech and design a page that will show the membership plans. So when you access the page that says you already have the highest level membership, you can click a link to still view what the other membership levels are.

That would be cool.

My friend has joined without a problem and upgraded to platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom