Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Memorable and Appraised Organic.mx Company.mx Guitars.mx

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamjr

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
organic.mx $1720-$3400
company.mx $1206
guitars.com $1807
faith.mx $1687
quotes.mx $2499-$3245
mortgages.mx $2200
Fact is .mx is gaining value and these brands will endure the test of time. Good Luck

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hard to say the value, but I wouldn't imagine much. i use to hand reg a bunch of .mx. I had my friends, native Mexicans, help me with the translation of the words, and I bought some good names. I sold only one for $1,500, my highest. And the rest that I sold were mostly between $100 and $300. What was left ended up dropping them. I recouped some money, I still lost quite a bit of money. The good part, I see a few of the .mx I sold are being used: lavanderia(.)mx, cpa(.)mx, and pupilentes(.)mx (a directed contact lens site), it's was for end users.

.mx was my biggest regret in domaining. Why? The cost of the name and the renewal fee is killing. The resale price is low, or losing.

Lesson I learned: Avoid .mx

You should sell yours ASAP. If not sold, then drop them. When people hear .mx, they get scared. Your name is not even in Spanish, hence, even harder to sell. Every year you renew them, you lose money that you could have spent on other .com's. You could roam dropped lists and get 2 or 3 names for every .mx that you renew.

By the way, I regged organicos.mx, the spanish version. I think I either sold it low or dropped it. I also regged electronicos.mx. Names like these are generic and premium in Spanish. I either sold it low or dropped them. Again, unless you're willing to wait a zillion years, and get lots of good luck, you can reserve your limited budget to invest on .com's and make a hundred times more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom