Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Merge two accounts into only one

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgaussin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I decided to join with a partner for our business. We have each an account on Sedo with parked domains, offers on some, bonus for me, etc. I would like to merge theses two account into only one. Reason is obvious ;) I would like have parked domains from my partners into my account to benefit the bonus.

So how to do that ? Has anybody already did that ?

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dgaussin said:
I decided to join with a partner for our business. We have each an account on Sedo with parked domains, offers on some, bonus for me, etc. I would like to merge theses two account into only one. Reason is obvious ;) I would like have parked domains from my partners into my account to benefit the bonus.

So how to do that ? Has anybody already did that ?

Yes it's possible, drop them an email explaining your situation.

- Rob

dgaussin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rob, I'll try that. I didn't think it could be so simple...

dgaussin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just a reply to let you know the answer of Sedo to my first mail :

Unfortunately it is not possible for us to merge accounts. I could only recommend delisting the domains you have in one account and putting them in the new account or using one account as a sale and parking only account and the other as a parking only account.

I wrote yesterday another mail with more details, hope they'll change their mind...

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dgaussin said:
Just a reply to let you know the answer of Sedo to my first mail :

I wrote yesterday another mail with more details, hope they'll change their mind...

Well, they merged my two accounts a few weeks back so that isn't true (at least it wasn't two weeks ago). My guess is that they've changed their policy due to it being quite a time consuming task to execute.

I would do what they suggest. Using the new Domain Management tool it wouldn't be very complicated or time consuming to complete.

Go to the account you want to close down.

Click the 'Select All' tick box and select the 'delete marked offers' option from the bottom of the page > that will remove your listings from that account.

Bulk add the names to the account you want to keep using the 'add domains' page.

Bulk update the keywords using the keyword optimizer tool.

Done :)

Good Luck

- Rob

dgaussin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure I could do that, but my problem is I'll lose the few money we have in one account...

S

SedoCoUk

Hi there,

Before we had our new domain management tool, it was impossible for our customers to delete their own names from their accounts. Now it's possible, you can simply do as Leading Names suggests (delete the names from your old account and list them in the new one).
Deleting the names will in no way delete your revenue. You retain all revenue earned on your names until the revenue is paid out. If, however, your earnings are under the payout threshhold (20€/$ paypal, 50 wire), then the revenue won't be paid out, so I would recommend doing it before you reach your payment threshhold for the month.

Just a point on deleting names that some people have brought up in emails:

Once you delete a name, they will stay in your account if you had parking views or revenue for the name. These names will be greyed out in the management tool and will stay there for 32 days until the stats become invalid.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do at [email protected]

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom