Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Merry Christmas Domainers! And.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like a bunch of disgruntled .tel investors :smilewinkgrin:

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Merry Scary Christmas, Tia.

Reminds me of Halloween than Xmas.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a couple questions...:scared:

1- if the world does end...do they have ((((wireless)))) internet on the otherside?
2- if the world does end...can I push my domains to my new account or do I have to transfer them??? :pound:

Merry Christmas everyone...all the best in the New Year

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2- if the world does end...can I push my domains to my new account or do I have to transfer them??? :pound:

I'm sure Domain Guardians can assist.

Back at ya, Tia. If the world ends, can I have your car?

If the world ends there may be a gas shortage so we will all have to caravan to the nearest mountains. I'll pick you and Raider up so you two can argue about whose fault it is then make out in the back seat.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the world ends there may be a gas shortage so we will all have to caravan to the nearest mountains. I'll pick you and Raider up so you two can argue about whose fault it is then make out in the back seat.
I would throw myself in front of the vehicle...

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha funny stuff. I however do not believe the world will be ending anytime soon so Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that good stuff.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you care if it is a Mercedes Benz or a Ford Taurus?
Vega, Yugo, AMC Pacer, Gremlin, John Deere...I don't care. Run over me as many times needed to put me out of my misery. If it breaks down, throw me off a cliff or into the mouth of a volcano. If I still have a pulse, smash my head with a rock. Still have a pulse? Carve my heart out of my chest with a butter knife or even a plastic spoon.

That would be one road trip to ignore and be a No Show.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Vega, Yugo, AMC Pacer, Gremlin, John Deere...I don't care. Run over me as many times needed to put me out of my misery. If it breaks down, throw me off a cliff or into the mouth of a volcano. If I still have a pulse, smash my head with a rock. Still have a pulse? Carve my heart out of my chest with a butter knife or even a plastic spoon.

That would be one road trip to ignore and be a No Show.

Damn. Took my 1st drivers test in a vega. Almost died in a gremlin (landed 300 feet away, through the window). Thank God they were mostly glass. Man I'm getting old.

:eek:

Merry Christmas all! I think we'll survive tomorrow...

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Damn. Took my 1st drivers test in a vega. Almost died in a gremlin (landed 300 feet away, through the window). Thank God they were mostly glass. Man I'm getting old.

:eek:
he he he he...glad you're okay. Lordy, what pieces of junk we had back then. I remember some car magazine doing a piece on the worst cars ever and those were some mentioned. They called the Vega the only car that rusts sitting on the showroom floor. And they dubbed the Pacer a terrarium on wheels. Funny stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom