Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Merry Christmas from Ultimate Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I do not like Ultimate Search, they give us all a bad name and just go from bad to worst daily.

M

mole

For a moment there, I thought Yun Yee would be giving away all his domains on a first-come-first-serve to dnfers :D

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, that tree looks like yours mole...you sure you're not Yun Ye undercover? :D

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotComster
I do not like Ultimate Search, they give us all a bad name and just go from bad to worst daily.

Interesting comment. I would like to know how other people feel about this.......

Does Ultimate Search give domainers a bad name?

Or is Ultimate Search the 'Ultimate' domainer?

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The christmas message embedded in that WHOIS appears to have been injected by http://www.nominate.net (possibly without the domain owner's consent).

What's wrong with ultsearch? At least he's fought some good UDRP wars, which makes it easier for the rest of us to keep our names.

Jealous?

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drewbert
What's wrong with ultsearch? At least he's fought some good UDRP wars, which makes it easier for the rest of us to keep our names

Yup.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yup, very :)

My gribe is based on the number of webmasters who email them and get no reply regarding their droped domains. They do sometimes reply - but it takes months sometimes.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>My gribe is based on the number of
>webmasters who email them and get no
>reply regarding their droped domains.

You show me the law that says I have to reply to every goddamn stupid email I get from some idiot webmaster.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No law at all Drewbert - you own the domain and what you do with it is totally your own business. Webmasters often forget to renew their domain - that is their fault totaly, and they know and admit it to. They post on WHT and other places how stupid and forgetful they were.

There is no law telling me to reply to them or give them back their domains, nor any law to anyone else to forbid ignoreing their email.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"My gribe is based on the number of webmasters who email them and get no reply regarding their droped domains. "

There have been several instances where Ultsearch picked up domain names which were owned by former spammers, and consequently some of the blacklisters assume that Ultsearch *was* the spammer, and have blacklisted Ultsearch and entire ranges of IP addresses used by Ultsearch.

The result is that when Ultsearch *does* reply to some people, they never get the email because those people are blocking the reply.

The entire country of China blocks email to ultsearch, for example.

davidthornton

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

G.A.

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As I've said before, you can possibly buy your favorite domain from Ultimate Search. Just like what PriceWaterhouseCooper did last year! :)

S

sartz

I bought two names from Ultimate Search last year.

Very prompt and professional

Answered my emails and was willing to negotiate within reason.

The actual transfer was smooth

S

sheepster

Donno, that guy always amazes me. I had two top bids on namewinner.com, one $695 and the other $1105 and he got em from another registrar. Backend connection?

Diogenes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
like Mike Douglas (on <i>Wall Street</i>) said "you're either inside or your outside"
D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom