Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Mesothelioma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to learn SEO and I decided to start a Mesothelioma page as a SEO project. Seems like a great idea to to use high paying keywords to test SEO techniques.

If anyone could me give me a few hints, tips, or critiques about the page that would be beneficial to SEO I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sid

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any advice on SEO for this page?

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only advice: forget it

I decided to give it a try. Got 2 clicks yesterday. 9 cents each.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Perhaps instead of trying to use hidden images for your image keywords (i.e., mesothelioma.jpg), go ahead and use real images. No since in trying to trick the search engines, when a real image will not detract from the page. If the SE figures out that the image is invisible and doesn't serve a layout purpose, they may dock you for attempted spamdexing.

Dr. Domaining

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recommend you look in the SEO forum. There have been a couple really good SEO articles posted there. They should be easy to find and very helpful. I hope that helps you. Good luck with your site.

Domainut said:
I have been trying to learn SEO and I decided to start a Mesothelioma page as a SEO project. Seems like a great idea to to use high paying keywords to test SEO techniques.

If anyone could me give me a few hints, tips, or critiques about the page that would be beneficial to SEO I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sid

AndyM1988

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Edit, never mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom