Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers MetroVancouver.mobi - Domain name, site , traffic , revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

For sale is a domain name MetroVancouver.mobi.

I WILL PROVIDE ALL THE STATS, SCREENSHOTS TO THE INTERESTED PARTIES.

In addition to that the new owners will be getting developed website that has traffic, and a stable revenue.

For more information about Metro Vancouver area please visit the official website MetroVancouver.org
http://www.metrovancouver.org/about/Pages/default.aspx

I own the domain name since 2004, I developed it about 4.5 years ago. Currently MetroVancouver.mobi is one of the largest .mobi sites on the planet. The directory includes more than 163,000 businesses in Metro Vancouver area. The directory database I purchased from the data content provider for $750. In total the site consists of approximately 190,000 pages.
A large number of pages is registered by Google:

Pages registered in google - 55800
http://www.google.ca/search?q=site:...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Traffic on average is 250 visitors a day, at least 7,500 a month, with at least
685,000 hits a month.

Revenue: (google adsense)
sep 41
aug 45
jul 35
jun 43
may 42
apr 44
mar 53
feb 53
jan 70

Total revenue for the last 4.5 years is $2,900 (approx $50 a month on average)

What do you have to do to maintain the site? Nothing! There are few ways to improve the site though. Right now I am serving "not mobile" - regular ads, on most mobile phones they are not displayed. So, there is a potential here to remake the site, so the script will identify what users are coming from the mobile source, and waht users are coming from the desktop computers. It is no secret that people don't pay too much attention for the extension of the domain name when they perform search. So, that's why i am getting a large share of visitors to this .mobi site which are not mobile users. The best way to expand the site is to sort out the traffic and redirect all all desktop users to another page which is optimized for them with a nice design and more information. The mobile users will be getting google mobile ads, and the desktop users will be getting normal google ads.

Looking for offers in mid-high x,xxx only.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom