Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Microsoft Introduces 'Forefront' Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Microsoft senior vice president Bob Muglia introduced a new brand for the company's upcoming security products: Forefront. At the core of Forefront will be Client Security.

The Link

May the domain name buying spree begin.

Domain Days 2024

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm in. Thanks demo!

Yes... this could be big, sort of like the next Symantec or Norton.

I was able to register

• forefrontforum.com
  • forefrontblog.com

if anyone is interested you may purchase these fine items for $100 each or both for $150.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Take out the spaces:

Fore Front Security . com

LOL

I'll be watching my mail carefully.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fore Front Security . com

Good One!

I have already "Developed" my new forefront sites (in minutes) with the dynamic content available from 1and1.com - basically it is a constantly updated list of tech news items.. http://www.forefrontforum.com

Check out the High Tech Links! There is nothing worse than having to write content...

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
demo said:
May the domain name buying spree begin.

May God be with you.. This is Microsoft remember. All intent will automatically be bad if you buy any "forefront" domain after this news came out.. :-D

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, forefront is a dictionary word... I wonder if MS or Chubb has TM'ed it and if we have the domain names prior to TM can we stilll get in trouble?

nraged

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
demo said:
Good One!

I have already "Developed" my new forefront sites (in minutes) with the dynamic content available from 1and1.com - basically it is a constantly updated list of tech news items.. http://www.forefrontforum.com

Check out the High Tech Links! There is nothing worse than having to write content...
Your fast man :D

@ Thread : This is for the big boys :p

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Demo that's a pretty cool tool there at 1&1. The first time I seen something good about them.

What "script" is it running?

Cursal,

1and1 recently added a bunch of dynamic content including weather, mapping, games & lots of news categories. I'm not sure what they are using. The customization settings are done via control panel. I just insert a script tag into the HTML.

It is a great feeling to have my site updated with fresh and relevant content each day automatically! Just write a paragraph intro, add dynamic content, sprinkle with ads and you have a nice web site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom